Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gah

So I've been tagged with Blogdom's version of a chain letter - I don't particularly want to encourage this but...OK.

Here's the rules as posted by Galloping Beaver:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So:
  • I'm 37.
  • I've lived in the same apartment in downtown Calgary for over a decade because I have six wall length bookshelves full of books, CDs, DVDs, comic books and toys and moving would be an incredible pain in the ass when I live in walking distance to almost anything I want.
  • As of today this blog has had 21,456 hits - how many unique visitors that includes... your guess is as good as mine.
  • '...but what I really want to do is direct.'
  • My wonderful amazing girlfriend's name is Daenna.
  • My annoying but lovably psychopathic cat's name is Ceecee.
  • I lived in Vancouver for a decade and occasionally miss it.
  • I write fiction and have had some published.
Now who to subject this nightmare to who hasn't been hit already - I'll go with the ones I read most...Sorry folks:

Chironboy
Creekside
Le Revue Gauche
The Gazetteer
Canadian Cynic
Accidental Deliberations
Canadian Observer
This Canadian

No comments:

Popular Posts