Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Come To America. Bring Irony.

Hi -- it's me your friendly neighborhood astrologer, Matthew Currie. Once more Cliff has taken off for a while and left the keys in his blog, so I'm going to drive it around for a few days.

You know, I've thought of all the things I could tell my Canadian friends about my year in America... the big and the little cultural differences and such... but I doubt I could tell you anything new that you hadn't already figured out.

The one big thing to keep in mind when you're down here? Everyone is afraid. All the time.

Really.




1 comment:

Cliff said...

"They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shot, head shots." - G. Gordon Liddy in 1994 advising a caller to his radio show on the best method of murdering government employees.

I'm in Edmonton for a few days out of my vacation trip and pleased to see Matthew's contributions to Rusty Idols in the time he can take away from his own vast media empire.

Popular Posts