Tuesday, April 12, 2011

'...not intended to be a factual statement'

So a Republican Senator responds to being caught outright lying about Planned Parenthood spending 90% of their budget on abortions (the real number is about 3% the other 97% that Republicans want to strip away going to pap smears, cancer screenings and other basic healthcare for under served American women.) by saying that the claim 'wasn't intended to be a factual statement' and was supposed to merely illustrate that Planned Parenthood subsidizes abortions.

Does that mean I can call Senator John Kyl a habitual pig$#%^er, and my defense can be that it wasn't meant to be a factual statement that he literally has relations with farm animals, it was just intended to illustrate what a remarkable douchewaffle he is?

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah, there's even more (statements intended to be factual but not) at http://www.notintendedtobeafactualstatement.com

Recent Posts

Popular Posts