Sunday, September 21, 2008

Calgary Centre NDP

Buckdog gives us the good news that fellow blogger Tyler Kinch will be my candidate here in Calgary Centre.

Tyler got my attention by writing a nice supportive post about the lockout at Telus. I pointed some people to it and it ended up going the rounds on the union's message board. When I later met him at a University of Calgary blog seminar, that helped clear up a minor mystery for him about who all the visitors from a private message board on his statcounter were!

Tyler seems like a genuinely nice guy, is very concerned about the state of his province and country and writes a smart blog. I look forward to voting for him.

1 comment:

susansmith said...

Tyler has a good web page. Great design and layout.

Run, Tyler, Run & win

Popular Posts