Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh, you poor dumb bastard

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."
"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."
I've known this guy. Hell, I grew up in Alberta, I'm related to guys like this.

And the poor kid's life and that of his 17 year old girlfriend will never be the same because her mom is now the Republican candidate for Vice President. At some point in the last few days he woke up or sobered up and found out his carefree adolescent jock existence is over forever.

I repeat: 'You poor dumb bastard.'

No comments:

Popular Posts